Fri 21 Sep 2018
Unfortunately the club has had to postpone their Autotest planned at Brands Hatch for this Sunday 23rd September.
The new date is Sunday 21st October. The reason is because heavy rain is due and with the last round of the Touring Car Championship the following week, MSV (Brands) do not want their field damaged as this is required for campers who start arriving on Monday.
Please contact Julie Clayden the entries secretary if you are unable to make the new date. Email: email@example.com.
The planned autotest awards night scheduled for 17th Oct will be moved to a January date yet to be advised. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
The all day Autotest on Sunday 23rd September 2018 has been postponed.
Latest update on Crystal Palace Sprint 2019
The 2018 Yearbook is now available giving information on all the clubs trophies. See "SDMC Trophy Tables"